My husband and I took advantage of a coupon offer. The room we had was on the second floor overlooking the carpark. It was a lovely spacious, warm and comfortable room with a bath and shower (apparently all rooms don't have both). Some of paintwork needed freshened up and the grouting in the shower needs renewed. The only reason we mention is that if we had paid the full price for the room we would not have been happy with the standard of the bathroom. The meal was lovely and all the staff we met were extremely pleasant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, T4B, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews