We have just returned from a 4 night break from the Kinness Lodge at Rufflets and had a fantastic stay. The Lodge is situated in the hotel grounds which are beautiful. The lodge is very well equipped with everything you would need. The lodge is decorated very well and is very spacious with 4 bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms. It is so quiet and peaceful but a perfect location, only 1.5 miles from the centre of St Andrews which is a lovely place. We had dinner in the hotel and the food was fantastic. I would thoroughly recommend this lodge for a family stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury family hotel has been under the same family ownership for over 60 years. Located a few minutes’ drive from the centre of town, golf courses and beaches, the hotel is popular with couples and families. Rufflets is surrounded by mature gardens which supply the fine dining restaurant. Free parking and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Rufflets Country House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rufflets Country House Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland
- Rufflets Country Hotel
- Rufflets Country St Andrews