We just returned form a 3 night stay at the Mcadonald Rusack's. There were four of us in two rooms and we all enjoyed the experience.
The hotel service was excellent. We experienced a long delay in our arrival to St Andrews due to weather conditions. We arrived at 9:45 at night and had not yet had dinner. The front desk directed us to a pub and unprompted called the pub, asking them to set up a table for us. It's those little touches that go a long way with us.
Our 22 year old son golfed the Old Course and could not have been happier to sit in a dining room overlooking the 1st and 18th hole greens.
The hotel rooms were of ample size-and we had the lowest level of accomodation. The bathrooms were contemporary. If there is one complaint I would have, it is that the room temperature was quite warm during the night, even with the radiators turned off. One of the porters explained there was a problem with our floor, though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Expedia, Amex and Tingo so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland