Spent 3 nights here and just had the best stay ever.
I've stayed in many MacDonald hotels but this one truly shines out. ALL the staff's customer service is superb and the most friendly and attentive we've come across -especially Anna who worked in the restaurants. She is just great - management take note please.....
The hotel has a really cozy feel to it even though it is quite large and the setting/location is superb - shops,bars,beach all on your doorstep with a fantastic view over the golf course and the coastline.
Food was fantastic. We ate in the Rocca Grill/Bar which was sublime and not that pricey for what you get. The Gastro Pub in the basement was more casual but still great and the RBar was brilliant for snacks and drinks at night - what a view!!
As it was a birthday treat we stayed in a suite overlooking the front and were not disappointed.
If you're looking for a great place to stay in St Andrews book Rusacks - you can't go wrong.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel in St Andrews is a golfers paradise. Overlooking the world famous Old Course, you can indulge in a round or simply watch others tee'ing off from our comfortable R Bar. Our award-winning Rocca Bar & Grill serves the finest and freshest food against the backdrop of the Old Course's 18th hole. Our luxurious bedrooms are the perfect place to rest your head after a day exploring this beautiful seaside town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Amex, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Macdonald Rusacks Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macdonald Rusacks St Andrews
- Hotel Macdonald Rusacks
- Rusacks Hotel
- Macdonald Rusacks Hotel St. Andrews, Scotland