Spotless room, very comfortable and very well priced. Not only is WIFI available in the room, I was also loaned their own Tablet Computer to do a quick browse on the Internet, since mine did not have WIFI. Also forgot my reading Spectacles and was given a pair to borrow for the day. Everything you need at breakfast and served in an inviting Dining Room, complete with coal burning fire. Very nice stay and would definitely recomend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tripadvisor certificate of excellence winner in both 2013 and 2014....SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD 4 STAR ACCOMODATION.If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 Minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. Hospitality trays, fresh fruit and sweets. 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Airport.FREE WIFI ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Scotland