I found this place online and was able to telephone and book at short notice. That's when I spoke to Linda who couldn't have been more helpful and accommodating.
On arrival we were shown to our room by Harry. Room was absolutely lovely, very cosy, en suite with toiletries provided and probably one of the comfiest beds I've slept in.
Unfortunately we couldn't sample their breakfast as we were leaving early the next morning, however I imagine it would have been above standard as this bed and breakfast is as a whole.
Very warm, relaxed feeling as soon as you walk in and only a couple of minutes from the train station.
I would definitely stay here again (next time i'll be having breakfast though) and would highly recommend this bed and breakfast to anyone.
Thanks again for making us feel at home :)
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Hotel
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. 35 minutes from Edinburgh Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Queensborough Group so you can book your Invertiel Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.