We arrived in Kirkcaldy to rain and fog but the sunlight and warmth that shone from Linda's personality warmed us up right away. We came to Kirkcaldy to see where my grandfather grew up, where my father spent his holidays and to meet cousins from my dad's side of the family. The location of the B&B, within walking distance from the train station, made it a very convenient place to settle down for us as we hadn't a rental car booked for this vacation. The breakfasts were divine!!! I wish I could have such selection and service everyday. Having internet access in the room was great as we were able to connect with family and friends back home and pass along our adventures.
If I was to come back to Kirkcaldy I would be looking up Linda and Harry for another visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- SCOTTISH TOURIST BOARD INSPECTED 4 STAR ACCOMODATION.If you are looking for comfortable spotless accommodation in a friendly easy going bed and breakfast where you can come and go as you please, then look no further. Only 35 minutes by train from the heart of Edinburgh and 45 minutes from the famous St Andrews. Invertiel is an ideal base for touring Scotland. 5 Minutes walk from Kirkcaldy town centre and 2 minutes to rail station. All rooms en-suite with LCD TV and DVD players. 35 Minutes from Edinburgh Airport.FREE WIFI ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Invertiel Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Invertiel Bed And Breakfast
- Invertiel Hotel Kirkcaldy
- Invertiel Bed & Breakfast Kirkcaldy, Scotland