We stayed here for the Scottish Open Water Triathlon Championships at Loch Ore which was ideal for our use. The rooms are good sized, clean and tidy. The staff are very friendly and helpful. There is also plenty of free parking. The hotel allowed us to take our road bikes into the room and actually helped take them up.
One downside was the breakfast which was very average at the hotel, otherwise the hotel is great value for money.
The pub next door to the Holiday Express Inn does very good quality fresh food at good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the edge of the town of Glenrothes, within easy reach of Edinburgh, Perth and historic St Andrews the Express by Holiday Inn Glenrothes is the ideal choice for guests looking for a hotel in the heart of Fife. The hotel is 20 miles from the Forth Bridge via the A911 and the M90, giving easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the South.The hotel has just undergone renovations and provides a modern and fresh communal area for guests. This includes a lounge area where we welcome guests to our hotel bar and to watch our widescreen tv featuring Sky Sports.We are a small hotel with a friendly, family feel perfect for business, sole and family travellers. For any more information please contact the hotel directly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel Glenrothes
- Holiday Inn Glenrothes
- Glenrothes Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Glenrothes Scotland