We chose the Dunfermline Premier Inn because it was convenient for our drive the next day. Using the postal code as the destination in our GPS we had no trouble finding it. The Premier Inn chain must have a good training program, because every one we stayed in had friendly and helpful front desk staff. This one was no exception.
Our room was clean and of typical size for the chain. We stayed in three inns overall, and each was good for our needs: not fancy, but clean. The shower had good pressure and the temperature was easy to adjust with the T-style faucet - pressure with the left knob, temperature with the right.
There was a Brewers Fayre next door, and we ate dinner there. I was surprised that there were so many local people there enjoying the pub - it was something I didn't expect in a suburban part of the area. Several people struck up conversations with me while I was placing our orders and waiting for our drinks. While the bar area was quite noisy, the dining room was quieter; our food was fine.
We had good experiences with all our Premier Inn stays. They were basic and clean with comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Scotland