Poor accommodation, basic and uncomfortable. Didn't go anywhere near the expectations created by the tv-advertised Premier Inn accommodation. It was clean enough and staff encountered were friendly/helpful enough, but I'm really glad it was only a one-night sleepover and not a weekend or longer accommodation. Didn't feel private enough when inside the room, with constant banging and footsteps from upstairs, which continued throughout the duration of our stay. There was no area outside for smokers - don't mind going outside to smoke but hanging around the front door isn't exactly a comfortable position, and despite the 'no smoking at the door' sign, this was the only place an ashtray was provided around the hotel. Hotel was affiliated with the nearby Brewers Fayre for meals/breakfasts etc, but on approaching the restaurant were faced with "at least a half-hour wait to be seated". Would not stay again, and would not recommend, disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You will not get bored staying at Premier Inn Dunfermline. Situated within a leisure park, there is plenty to do including bowling, cinema and crazy golf, not to mention all the restaurants to choose from. Premier Inn Dunfermline is also a short 30 minute journey from Edinburgh, surrounded by good bus and rail links. Dunfermline Town itself has a beautiful Abbey at its center and Andrew Carnegie's Birthplace Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn Dunfermline reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Hotel Dunfermline
- Premier Inn Dunfermline Scotland