The last time I was at this hotel was about 10 years ago, and could still recognise the place when I arrive. I was rather surprised this size of the leisure centre, which I'm not sure was there before. A very large car par, and a long drive into the hotel, a few extra signs showing you how to get exit the hotel would help.
The hotel was nicely decorated, and the staff very friendly and made the place feel welcoming. The choice of menu for dinner, was good, but not exciting, maybe some more local produce would be nice to have on the menu, rather than the regular fare you can get in any restaurant. However, the food was very good when it came out, and lots of it.
I will be back to this hotel, maybe in the summer, when I see the hotel in daylight. This hotel would also be an ideal location for lunch as well as dinner.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Keavil Hotel
- Best Western Dunfermline
- Dunfermline Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Keavil House Hotel Dunfermline, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A country house hotel near Dunfermline with a health & leisure spa and wedding & conference facilities. High quality, individually designed bedrooms. Extensive gardens. Enjoy casual gourmet food in Cardoon Restaurant or relax in the Picture of Health Club & Spa. The club offers a swimming pool, toddlers pool, sauna, steam, extensive gym, exercise studio and spa treatments. Free internet access and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Keavil House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.