“Unbelievable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Carnock Inn

The Carnock Inn
8 Main Street | Carnock, Dunfermline KY12 9JQ, Scotland (Formerly Inn@Carnock)
+44 1383 850381
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Lake Charles, Louisiana
“Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

My Wife and I have eaten here twice now and both times the food was not only good but FANTASTIC! I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Visited April 2014

Dunblane, United Kingdom
“Quality home made food at a reasonable price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Dropped in for lunch on Easter Sunday. Comfy inside . Good disabled toilets which matters to me as I need sticks to get around. Pleasant and attractive waitresses serving the food efficiently. Menu is quite extensive covering a wide range of standards such as battered haddock,scampi,macaroni cheese,burger etc. They had two roasts (pork and beef) as specials. I had the burger and chips followed by the toffee cheesecake, my wife the chicken fajitas and chocolate brownie and my dad had scampi and sticky toffee pudding. We all ate everything and thoroughly enjoyed it. The chef even went round everyone asking if the food was to our liking. Very good well prepared and cooked straight forward food. I shall be back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic food! Would recommend to all.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Food was superb, best steak pie I've ever had and my husbands steak was cooked to perfection. Puddings delious too. Great service, nice atmosphere and very reasonably priced. Will be recommending to family/friends. Looking forward to our next visit already.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“On our doorstep!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

My hubby & I live a 4 minute walk from The Carnock Inn and this is our first visit since the new owners took over around 13 months ago. Why have we not been before now!!
The owners are very friendly and the atmosphere is soo relaxed.
Now to the food - Excellent!
Menu choice great, food piping hot and well presented.
Portion sizes very good, although some of the reviews said Steak & Ale pie too small. Can I just say the pie was delicious & absolutely stuffed full of meat, I couldn't finish it and I like my grub lol :-)
Very well priced wine, excellent bottle of Rioja only £13 !!
We will definately be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fantastic meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

Went for Sunday lunch and can see how this place has many good reviews. Nice relaxed comfy place to enjoy your food. The service was good and the food itself was superb! Would highly recommend both the steak pie and Sunday roast,up there with the best ever. Will be back,no complaints!