“Ladies Who Lunch” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Ladies Who Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

My friend and I meet here regularly for lunch and have never been disappointed with the food and service. On our last visit we thoroughly enjoyed the lasagne which was home made by the every friendly manageress who always has a welcoming and happy smile.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Excellent service and very friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

I have taken my daughters and now my grandchildren many times and i have always had a warm welcome and shown straight to a table where my grandchildren were given crayons and a childrens menu, they have all had different things of the menu which has always been freshly cooked, you cannot compare the Pancake Place to MacDonalds, I certainly will continue to take my family here as I have always had good food and a very friendly welcome and service.

rosyth
“lunch with friends”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Having visited this resturant with friends for lunch we experienced a pleasant atmosphere prompt service we enjoyed the good food on offer with excellent service from the staff. A nice meal in a relaxed setting.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing value, amazing food and great service, just one crappy miserable waitress.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

My trip to the pancake place with my two kids was amazing! We all had the macaroni and chips and we all loved them. Our first waitress was great! Showing us to our table with a nice big smile on her face, very polite women. However, the younger girl with purple hair brought both our food, drinks and bill. She had a massive attitude. Slammed our drinks down on the table, done the same with our food and stomped away when asked for tomato ketchup for kids. Never asked if everything was okay or if we were done, just snatched away our plates. Wonderful restaurant, just a shame about one staff member being so rude, it really dampened our visit, but, we will be back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Angela13145, Owner at The Pancake Place, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We are disappointed about the one negative aspect of your visit and will deal with it but delighted that everything else was good and hope to see you again soon!
Cheers!!
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“mac n cheese”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

i come here often with my girlfriend. its lovely inside. i usually get the mac and chips.the drinks are really good too, i usually get two milks a pepsi and a pot of tea for one. service is always good. i also get to leave with a colourful ballon:) love this place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food