“Excellent place for a bit of lunch” 5 of 5 stars

11 Kirk Wynd, Falkirk FK1 1LZ, Scotland
Improve this listing
Ranked #44 of 120 Restaurants in Falkirk
Larbert, United Kingdom
“Excellent place for a bit of lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

I eat here some Fridays on my lunch break and have never been disappointed by the food or service. Fresh with great combinations of sandwiches, flat breads in fact too many options to mention. I always wash it down with a coffee, which for a coffee fan, the quality is very good. Would highly recommend this place to anyone in Falkirk.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Amazing Food and Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

This is the best food I have tasted in the Falkirk area. The food is very fresh and healthy too. The breakfast rolls are fab and staff always ask how you would like your bacon cooked. The bagels are amazing and such a wide variety of choice! If you are visiting the Falkirk area, you need to nip in. I just wanted to thank you all for such a pleasant experience!! Well done, someone has got it right with food!

Visited January 2014
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
“Top Quality Food @ Excellent Prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

Whilst visiting relatives recently I popped in to Food To Go for lunch. I was aware that this shop is owned by Clive Ramsay whose restaurants are well known in the local area for fantastic food and service and I was not disappointed.

I ordered soup, a panini and a coffee. The variety of soup on offer was amazing, the filling in the panini was plentiful and the coffee was excellent. It is evident that all the produce used is fresh and everything is home made. I also purchased some home baking to take home which can only be described as a taste sensation.

The staff were friendly, helpful and patient and the service was very efficient. Although I did not sit in to eat, there is a small breakfast bar area which you can use to eat your food.

I am so glad I stopped for lunch that day and I will definitely make this a regular stop off on future trips to the area.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Horrid food but friendly staff”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

My hubby and I decided after shopping that we we're starving, so I nipped across the road to Clive Ramsays - It has a poster saying it has the best food in Falkirk, so why not? I asked for two rolls on steak slice sausage to go, I got two dry rolls, no butter and two slices of microwaved pre-cooked steak sliced sausage, it was vile, I won't be going back there, not even if I'm starving, I'll stick to The Manor Cafe instead!

• Visited November 2013