It's just like every other Premier Inn, which is why most people choose to stay in them.
Clean room, comfy bed, decent pillows.
Maybe time they got air conditioning sorted out? The fan on the table is a sure sign the room gets hot and as the window only opens a crack this seems likely to be a problem in Summer
Identikit rooms and facilities to every other Travel Inn , though the free Wi-Fi provided was a bonus but only to be expected these days. Good location just off the motorway.
The Brewers Fare pub next door has gone downhill since my last visit, our dinner was not very nice and breakfast not good value for money. I'd definitely recommend eating elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Scotland