The welcome and reception at the Premier Inn in North Falkirk was great, the receptionist was very informative. She even offered to print out an AA Routeplanner for us, let us know of places in the area and sorted out our taxi for the function we were attending on the Saturday evening. We only experienced one problem which was the heating in the room, however, we were offered a fan. The breakfast was good although a little overpriced in my opinion, but then again, I am not a big eater. Overall stay was good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Providing comfortable, good value accommodation, Premier Inn Falkirk North is situated near the River Forth, providing an ideal base from which to explore Falkirk and its surroundings.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Falkirk North is next to the Kincardine Way Brewers Fayre restaurant, serving pub favourites in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour reception at this Premier Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Premier Inn, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Premier Inn Falkirk North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Hotel Falkirk
- Premier Inn Falkirk North Scotland