“Fabulous food and value” 5 of 5 stars

01324 612493
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jambo Grill & Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: African, British
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: Is a family ran business which opened its doors on 7th November, 2012. As the first African Restaurant to operate in Central Scotland, we aim to give our customers the best Taste of Africa Dining experience that they have waited for years. As a mark of Jambo Quality, our kitchen will always use the freshest ingredients to create our extensive menus which will hopefully warm your heart. Our well chosen wine list has the perfect accompaniment for your meal. So, come expecting a true celebration of African delights designed to suit all taste buds.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food and value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

Came here not quite sure what to expect and it turned out to be a pleasant surprise.
A fair sized menu and a decent beer and wine list, with traditional African beers available.
I had a lovely spicy soup to start and my partner had samosas which were very good.
The main courses were also lovely with my partner having a lamb stew and I had a spicy chicken dish.
The food was fresh, and extremely tasty, and the service friendly and excellent.
Finished off the evening with a couple of Kenyan cocktails.
Two courses and three rounds of alcohol for £50 was great value.
Will definitely be back.

• Visited June 2014

Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Falkirk is lucky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Spent last night in Jambo Grill for our daughter's 21st birthday and it was outstanding. Food is so good my words wouldn't do it justice, you need to try it out, it's different and extremely fresh. Nice to have a relaxed atmosphere and top quality food in the same venue, with service spot on too. We were treated to a glass of Champagne each to celebrate, on the house and the younger ones had mango juice. Falkirk is lucky that it is home to such a wonderful eatery and I hope business booms, so we can keep enjoying this taste of Africa for many years to come. Outstanding night, thank you Jambo!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Just back from the Jambo Grill and it was simply amazing! This is my second time here and it was even better the second time! I took my mum and dad who can be quite fussy but they both absolutely raved about their meal! The African stew was amazing and the beef skewers were out of this world! The taste of all the food was just terrific and the pudding was to die for! I will definitely be going back here as it was a different class of food! The service was very friendly and attentive and the atmosphere was very relaxing! A definite hidden gem!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Something different”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

Have been to Jambo a couple of times. Both times struggled to pick what I wanted as there was a variety of things I wanted to try. Enjoyed the food, and surprised at how much fish I got on my second visit, Friendly staff who dont try to rush you. Look forward to a return visit.

• Visited February 2014
Falkirk, Scotland
“Something different”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

When I visited Jambo i wasn't sure what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised by the warm greeting and diverse menu. The food was cooked to near perfection and tasted delicious. I would definitely recommend paying this restaurant a visit soon!

• Visited April 2014