“Amazing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Livingston, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Fantastic find! Fish is so fresh and the batter so light. Booked a table as it was a Friday night and glad we did as it seemed full but service was still spot on - the system they seem to use for service works and the staff were friendly, chatty and not running around stressed, they coped with the place being full and were great! Then came dessert! OMG!! White chocolate caramel square sundae - only bad thing I can say about this is that we were sharing!! Absolutely heaven.

2 happy bikers having gone for a run for fish & chips!! Will be back for sure!

• Visited May 2014

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“A great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am an avid fish and chip restaurant fan and friends had been going on about this place for a while. After reading the reviews below I was keen to experience it for myself. My husband and I went on a busy Friday night. The place was bustling and although nervous we wouldn't get a seat because of how busy it was, we were efficiently seated by the waitor. The interior is light and bright and the restaurant spacious. I ordered my choice of fish supper and my husband the Thai chicken burger. We did not wait long at all and I was delightfully impressed. The supper was gorgeous and the chips were the best chips I have eaten. My husband also extremely enjoyed the chicken burger ( which I had a bite of and will definitely order next time were in) I can't fault the standard of service, it was frankly everything you need. Definitely at the top of my fish and chip restaurant list, even if you're not a big fish fan the menu is plentiful with variety and priced extremely reasonably, very impressed and Will definitely be a returning customer.

Stirling, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal/Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

I cannot fail the meal we had at Benny Ts. Great food and great atmosphere with friendly and attentive staff. Great with children as well which is always an added bonus when eating out.
We will definitely be back again! Highly recommended.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

Went out for a family dinner and had amazing food fish and chips were great and the kids loved the meals too I would definitely recommend!!!!

London
“Good Supper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Back from hols and the cupboard was bare so nipped in for a couple of fish suppers. Good quality fish, batter was a bit oily and soggy, chips were Chrissy, no garden peas opted for beans! Desserts - tablet ice cream now go the supermarket.

Visited March 2014