“Service poor. Nothing special” 3 of 5 stars

14 Melville Street, Falkirk FK1 1HZ, Scotland
01324 633338
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Behind The Wall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #46 of 120 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Fife, Scotland
“Service poor. Nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

The service was awful. It took us over two hours and a half hours to have our meal, the place was really noisy, but the staff were brilliant.

Visited March 2013

“Hit and Miss”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

BTW food at lunchtime is lovely but for some reason the menu at night is not the same and to be honest i dont like the evening menu but i would defo go at lunchtimes, staff are really nice

Visited October 2012
“Christmas Eve Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Loved the festive menu! Living in Falkirk and eating in BTW often its nice to be able to go and eat something a bit different.
Initially when I booked and paid the deposit I was told that everyone at the table would need to either eat from the normal menu or the Christmas menu, not everyone was happy with this and had given me their menu selections as a pre-order. I was told this was not allowed again but emailed in our choices anyway. My friends were prepared to go elsewhere as this sounded ridiculous.
We turned up on Christmas Even expecting a bit of a fight but the waitress seeing to us could not have been more helpful!! She said that all of our choices were absolutely fine and even let a few people change their mind! It was an excellent service and it really made our Christmas Eve - thank you!

Visited December 2012
“Great food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I went with family for my daughters birthday. Took 1 look at the menu and thought the prices were over the top. However, when i ordered my meal, the barbecue spare ribs, the portion was enough for 2. The ribs were delicious. Well worth the money.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
berlin
“Decent pub food at a nice price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

On the day of our visit the place seemed to be understaffed - staff were obviously rushed. Tables were not cleared quickly and were dirty.

Food was good enough quality and arrived quite quickly but I did not like having to pay for the food / drinks whilst eating the main meal.

I would visit again but only after I have tried a few more places in the town.

• Visited January 2013