“Another great meal” 4 of 5 stars

+44 1324 637000
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Antonio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 120 Restaurants in Falkirk
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business
Scotland
“Another great meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

I went here with my wife and daughter on the spur of the moment one Saturday evening and even though we never had a reservation were made to feel welcome and seated right away. The food again was great and good value, a very comprehensive menu & good wine list. I would definitely recommend this italian restaurant, A1

Visited January 2014

Falkirk, Scotland, United Kingdom
“A bit hit or miss!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

I went to Antonio's with my partner on New Year's Eve . Our starters were delicious and my partner really enjoyed his main however mine was a little bland. Service was really good, really friendly waiters. Ordered a cosmopolitan cocktail after our meal and it tasted and looked like a black currant squash in a cocktail glass? Very strange taste. Slightly overpriced for what we actually got.

Visited December 2013
Falkirk
“Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Great wee cafe. Good coffee & cakes. Also great for light lunch. Friendly staff. Am able to start my work while enjoying my coffee along with my husband.

Larbert, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Ideal wee restaraunt, good service and food. Well recommended. Can be a bit slow when really busy but that's understandable!

Visited October 2013
Falkirk, United Kingdom
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

Had some really good food at this place with my girlfriend. Service was great and has car parking facilities.
Would recommend!