I had 2 overnight stays in this hotel on business trips to this hotel in February 2011. If you are flying into Edinburgh and working west of the City without time for sightseeing, then this place is ideal.
The first time I arrived my taxi arrived just behind a bus which disgorged a dozen people - I thought I might have a long wait to check-in, but the staff were very quick and efficient.
The hotel is clean and modern, and everything during my stays was done efficiently and professionally.
I used the train from the nearby Edinburgh Park station - the footpath to the station isn't finished yet so I had to walk in the road for a few yards.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh, the hotel has free on site parking, leisure facilities including a pool, gym and steam room. The hotels is only a 2 minute walk to Edinburgh Park train station, where the frequent trains take you into the heart of the city in 7 minutes, kids travel free at weekends. Elements Restaurant is the place to eat, after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland