We paid $240 for a double room. The hotel does no have air conditioning nor any sort of ability to get air movement in the room - consequentially, our room was soo stiffling hot that we could not sleep. There is om ort of heat ump, but.......The overly complicated gadgetry in the room (shower, Tv) was frustrating. There is no free wifi in this hotel and if you want it you pay a further $16.00 for this privilege daily. Yes, there is a computer at the reception area which, after laboriously filling out the application, you can use for 10 minutes.
We strongly suggest you look somewhere else for a hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4 star Novotel Edinburgh Park is ideally located for a city break in Edinburgh, the hotel has free on site parking, leisure facilities including a pool, gym and steam room. The hotels is only a 2 minute walk to Edinburgh Park train station, where the frequent trains take you into the heart of the city in 7 minutes, kids travel free at weekends. Elements Restaurant is the place to eat, after a busy day sightseeing, serving quality food and drink in relaxed surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Despegar.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Novotel Edinburgh Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Hotel Edinburgh
- Accor Edinburgh Park
- Edinburgh Novotel
- Novotel Edinburgh Park Scotland