Stayed for the Heineken Cup Final with my group and had a fantastic time - from arrival to departure all went well and the apartments are very high quality.
The cafe bar below had great breakfasts as well!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Choice of: 1, 2 or 3 Bedroom Apartments/Garden Apartments. Building was originally used as a Casino! All newly & beautifully refurbished to a high standard Inc: Plasma screens / Wi Fi etc. Still have many original features - Ornate plaster work, high ceilings, large windows and wooden floors. Large rooms, very light and airy. Awarded 4* Grading by VisitScotland. Close to: the Meadows/Holyrood Park, Arthurs seat, the University and Edinburgh's Commonwealth Pool. All rates INC : Tea/Coffee/Milk. 5 Mins walk from Supermarket. 7 Mins walk to Royal Mile. 12 Mins walk to Princes St. On great bus route to all over the city centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your SouthSide Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Southside Superior Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- SouthSide Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland