My daughter and I travelled to the UK over Christmas and New Year 2011/2012. We spent 5 nights at the Innkeepers and found the staff to be the friendliest and most helpful of our entire trip. We would highly recommend this place to anyone. A hint though, parking can be a problem as they only have a small carpark at the back which is used by local shoppers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming lodge is a great choice if you're looking for budget accommodation right on Edinburgh's doorstep.Corstorphine is one of the seven hills of Edinburgh, near the city's western suburbs of Kingsknowe and Slateford. It provides an ideal base whether attending a business event at Edinburgh International Conference Centre or spending a short break in Scotland's vibrant capital.The lodge is home to 28 comfy rooms and a Toby Carvery, where you'll find a hearty range of freshly roasted joints, seasonal vegetables and all the traditional trimmings.Edinburgh is a fantastic city to visit, with its distinctive architecture, world-class cultural scene, plus pubs and restaurants aplenty. For a start you could delve into hundreds of years of history at Edinburgh Castle and Holyrood Palace, shop to your heart's content amongst the hustle and bustle of the Royal Mile, climb the volcanic Authur's Seat in Holyrood Park, or see more than a thousand animals at Edinburgh Zoo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and LateRooms so you can book your Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh Corstorphine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh West Hotel Edinburgh
- Innkeepers Lodge Edinburgh Corstorphine Scotland