I really enjoyed staying in this comfortable guest house! The three highlights for me are:
1) Service - you really get a above 5 star hotel service. The owner is very concerned about providing the guests the best experience in Edinburgh.
2) Breakfast - there is a great variety of options available for breakfast, especially if you like fruits!
3) Comfort - when you get in the guest house, it doesn't look like a "hotel", but the room is just amazing and super comfortable, and well decorated.
However, there are two things you need to know before going there:
1) Dogs - there are two dogs in the house. If you are allergic to animals, take this into consideration before booking the room.
2) Location - the guest house is a 10-20 min bus drive from the downtown. The bus system there is pretty good, and there are three bus lines that you can take just 2 blocks from the guest house. It's very convenient.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Kilmaurs Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kilmaurs Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Kilmaurs Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland