had a really really lovely time in edinburgh and at this guesthouse for 3 nights with my girlfriend. From the moment we arrived we were made to feel very very welcome and felt very at home throughout the stay. ensuite room was lovely, great mattress, hot shower etc, no grumbles at all. and the breakfasts...AWESOME!!!!!the choice was massive, looked forward to my monster fry up every day, loved it. it really is fantastic value, the location is ideal, only a 10 or so min walk to the grassmarkets area and royal mile. cant fault the place at all and i will be recommending them. Thanks guys, you were ace!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Valentine City Centre Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Valentine City Centre Guest House Hotel
- Valentine City Centre Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Valentine City Centre Guest House is in Edinburgh's City Centre, the closest guest house to Edinburgh Castle. A listed Georgian Townhouse with many original features, it has accommodation on four levels, and is within easy walking distance of all city centre attractions (10 minutes stroll to Princes Street, 15 to The Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle). Situated adjacent to theatres, restaurants, cinemas, pubs, and shops, this family run accommodation has a wide range of rooms to suit all budgets from a luxury 'five-star' room to economy doubles as well as a six person group room. Each morning over a generous two-hour period, a much praised full Scottish breakfasts is served, cooked entirely to order. All rooms have free WiFi and digital TV, and despite the city centre location, free off-road parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Valentine City Centre Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.