My husband and I stayed here during our stay at Edinburgh and it was excellent! The rooms were large, clean, and comfortable; and Aileen (the owner of the place) is friendly, helpful, and makes wonderful breakfast. She was able to suggest good places to see and eat as well as made a large delicious breakfast that keeps you full (even my husband) past lunchtime. The location is also extremely convenient for sightseeing in the city and transportation into and out of the city. If we are ever back in Edinburgh, I would definitely stay there again! :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The property is situated on two floors with the guest rooms situated in the garden flat which has its own private entrance. Guests are provided with a key to enable the flexibility to come and go as they wish. There are 3 Bedrooms all with en suite facilities, a sofa, colour T.V. (with digital Freeview box) and are decorated to the highest standard. Other featuers include; radio alarm clock, hairdryer, hospitality tray with a selection of teas, coffee and biscuits. A small decanter of whisky and crystal glasses awaits your return from a hectic day so you can unwind before retiring to your extremely comfortable bed. The en suite shower rooms are very spacious and finished to a high standard with fresh fluffy white towels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your The Victorian Town House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victorian Town House Hotel Edinburgh
- The Victorian Town House Edinburgh, Scotland