I didn't stay in any of the rooms so can't comment on them. I ate here as part of a large hen party. We dined from a set menu which was priced at £30pp for 3 courses. The menu was fabulous, with a few different choices. The food was beautifully presented and very tasty. Staff were friendly and attentive, but relaxed at the same time, and seemed to enjoy their jobs. My friend and I had a champagne cocktail from the upstairs bar which was great! There was another hen party dining in the same area as us, so it got rather loud, but we were seated upstairs in a separate area away from the main bar downstairs, where I can imagine it might have been quite irritating for other drinkers/diners! All in all, a great evening with lovely food in very luxurious surroundings. Would recommend to anyone looking for a high-end dining/drinking experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Voted the 8th trendiest hotel in the UK, we are without a doubt the trendiest hotel on George Street, and one of only three to make the shortlist in Edinburgh. Wander through a unique odyssey of world class eating, drinking and dreaming... without even leaving Edinburgh. Our 18 individually designed rooms are inspired by some of the world's most exciting cities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Monde Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Le Monde Hotel
- Le Monde Hotel Edinburgh Scotland