Stayed here in September & found it great, yes there was some noise from the bus depot across the road, but I didn't find it overly bad. The twin bedroom was small, but it's a bedroom, we were there to sleep. Had great nights sleep. Everything was clean, shower was good. Was super good being a short walk from Princes St. Will be booking here again for sure. Thanks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable 2 bedrooms + additional beds, 4 Star. City centre. Since 2007 we have installed: *New top quality divan beds in all bedrooms*New duvets * Bounce back pillows*Duvets for twin sofa beds*New carpets: Lounges & bedrooms* Karndean flooring in halls & kitchens*Free Wi-Fi *Freeview Digital TV*DVD players*Vacuum cleaners in each apartment (ideal for families). Upgraded kitchen electrical equipment. Also provide as standard: washing powder tablets, washing up liquid. Complimentary tea/coffee/milk/sugar, also toilet rolls & soaps. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Calton Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Calton Apartments Hotel Edinburgh
- Calton Apartments Edinburgh, Scotland