I had been staying in Averon guest house for one month. The service was really good. The location of the guest-house is very convenient for the city-centre. The guest-house has a free car-park (so, it is a great plus for those who travel by car). Also there are hot full-cooked (!) breakfasts in the morning, not like in other hotels where you eat dry yesterday's bread and drink not very good juice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Edinburgh's city centre, Averon Guest House has spacious rooms, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. Shopping on Princes Street is just a 10-minute walk from the property and King's Theatre and numerous excellent restaurants are all close by.The Averon is a Georgian townhouse, offering rooms with modern en suite bathrooms with TVs and tea/coffee facilities. A full Scottish or continental breakfast is provided.The Averon Guest House is just a 10-minute walk from Edinburgh Castle. Edinburgh International Conference Centre is within a 5-minute walk.Bus tours to Loch Ness or Loch Lomond can be arranged at the guest house and they leave every morning after breakfast.In the evening there is free Scottish musical entertainment where the owner sings traditional Scottish songs including songs by Robert Burns and is a "musical tour of Scotland" together with a beautiful picture show of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com and Booking.com so you can book your Averon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Averon Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Averon Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland