The location was perfect, with a bus stop on your doorstep with a brilliant bus service. We opted not to have breakfast so can't comment on the food. The room was nice, although it wasn't cleaned fantasticly well. Friendly staff. We got this as a late room deal so was worth the £35pn. Probably wouldn't of paid much more for it. Overall not a bad place to spend the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ben Craig Guest House provides you with the best of Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Scotland's capital city, Edinburgh. We deliver only the highest standards and warmest welcome to all of our customers, making them feel at home in our Victorian building which is fully fitted with original period décor and quality soft furnishings.Our convenient position in the south side of the city means that you are within reasonable walking distance of many of Edinburgh's top tourist attractions, including the historic Old Town, the Scottish Parliament Buildings, Holyrood Palace, various galleries and Edinburgh Castle. Ben Craig Guest House also offers you secure car parking at the front and rear of the house, free on street parking, and the easy option of public transport, allowing you to leave your car and enjoy a stress free day in the capital. You will also benefit from the extensive variety of restaurants, shops and bars situated nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HostelBookers so you can book your Ben Craig House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ben Craig House Hotel Edinburgh
- Ben Craig House Edinburgh, Scotland