What a wonderful gem the Adria House is. We stayed for 4 nights in rooms that were airy and spaceous with a gorgeous view together with a very cozy and comfortable common area. Our hosts Maria and Edward were most helpful and knowledgeable. It is centrally located, less than a 10 minute walk to either Princess St. or The Royal Mile and loads of eateries in the area. It was by far the best B&B we stayed at during our entire month of travelling throughout the U.K.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B and Tingo so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland