Stayed at Adria House with our Russian friends for 3 nights. The décor of the guest house was beautiful and everything was immaculate. We were very pleased with our rooms and the breakfast was excellent. Eddie and Maria made us very welcome and we would not hesitate to stay there again. The location is very convenient to Princes Street and also to fine restaurants and shopping in the New Town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, LateRooms, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Despegar.com so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland