What a good find this place was. A fantastic property within very easy walking distance of the centre. Family run, with a very interesting history, it is truly impressive, and has been maintained to a really high standard. Our room was fabulous. We felt very welcome here, and wished we could have stayed for longer (it was the last night of a cycling tour, and accommodating our tandem wasn't a problem) so we will have to return. Very good value, particularly for Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The family-run Adria House offers charming, comfortable accommodation and good value for it's central location. It is within easy walking distance of the main bus and train stations and also near many of Edinburgh's principal cultural, historical and retail landmarks. Situated on Calton Hill within a UNESCO World Heritage Site and once a fashionable society house, the Adria House embodies much of the Georgian architecture and decorative elegance associated with the period found within Edinburgh's New Town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, T4B and Tingo so you can book your Adria House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adria House Hotel Edinburgh
- Adria House Edinburgh, Scotland