Its best feature has to be location, just behind Edinburgh's Castle, you can walk to the city centre, as well as use different buses to move around. The breakfast was perfect to start your day and rooms were clean, just a place to spend the night after a long day walking all around the city!
- Also Known As:
- Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh Hotel
- Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Braveheart Guest House offers high quality Bed and Breakfast accommodation to visitors eager to stay in the heart of Edinburgh - Scotland's historic capital city. Located just off a vibrant city centre full of restaurants, bars, hotels and theatres. Braveheart Guest House is perfect if you are planning to visit the Royal Mile, Holyrood Palace - or the stunning Edinburgh Castle. Braveheart Guest House was built in the early eighteenth century and eight rooms, of which six are en-suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Braveheart City Centre Guest House Edinburgh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.