Great location, especially if you come by the airlink bus which drops you off at Waverly Station-- you can easily walk to the Guest House, and then back to the center of town with all its attractions and transport options; Harry and Shirley are warm and welcoming and provide a wonderful breakfast in the spacious dining room; we were welcome to leave our luggage and begin sightseeing until our room was ready. There are stairs to climb, so if you are not very fit, you may want to choose another option. Personally, we were very happy that we chose Elder York Guest House.
- Also Known As:
- Elder York Guest House Hotel
- Elder York Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Elder York Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No smoking, homely guest house on 3rd and 4th floor of a grade A listed building, very central location, clean and comfortable with a highly recommended breakfast to suite all appetites. Small pets welcome on agreement, very helpful staff. We aim to please. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Elder York Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.