The bedroom looked outdated, lights missing in the bathroom, mouldy bathtub and tiles, bathtub clogged with hair (erww), tiny TV with no remote control, room temperature kept on resetting to 17 degrees (max allowed was 23, but could not reach 23). There was no minibar, no telephone in the room and there was no room service. There was no food available after 9:45 pm. You can buy beverages from a vending machine in the hallway. They charge for WI-FI!!! The whole experience was dreadful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOTEL The Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) is ideal for all occasions. Shopping, party nights, family getaways or romantic weekend breaks. Everything you need and more surround us! Our 42 en-suite bedroom hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, bath with shower, TVs in every room and a 24-hour reception as standard. Free car parking is available on site. The hotel is situated just off the A1 near Musselburgh. The Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is within walking distance form the hotel and the Newcraighall Bannatyne’s Heath Centre is right next-door. We are 8 minutes by train into the city centre of Edinburgh; the station is opposite our hotel and runs frequently Monday to Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Scotland