Stayed here when visiting Xmas German markets and to see Thin Lizzy. Although it's about 25 miles from the Forth bridge, there's no parking problems or cost and only £3.70 return on the train and 10 mins travel time. The ticket machine on the platform only takes cards but you can pay on the train, (children free at weekends!). The room was huge as was the bed, comfortable too and controlable heating with a great power shower. Receptionists were friendly and efficient. Always good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY REFURBISHED HOTEL The Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) is ideal for all occasions. Shopping, party nights, family getaways or romantic weekend breaks. Everything you need and more surround us! Our 42 en-suite bedroom hotel offers clean and comfortable rooms, Tea and coffee making facilities, bath with shower, TVs in every room and a 24-hour reception as standard. Free car parking is available on site. The hotel is situated just off the A1 near Musselburgh. The Fort Kinnaird Retail Park is within walking distance form the hotel and the Newcraighall Bannatyne’s Heath Centre is right next-door. We are 8 minutes by train into the city centre of Edinburgh; the station is opposite our hotel and runs frequently Monday to Saturday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Edinburgh (Newcraighall) Hotel Edinburgh
- Premier Inn Edinburgh A1 (Newcraighall) Scotland