I had the pleasure of staying at the Kariba Guest House for two nights in October 2012. The location is good as it's a short walk to Haymarket, and on a sufficiently quiet street. The breakfast was superb (best bacon I have ever had), and the room was clean and very comfortable. The wireless internet worked perfectly and by all metrics this was an excellent place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kariba is a family run guesthouse 15 minutes walk to the city centre, conference centre, and castle. The rooms are bright and comfortable, with tea/coffeee facilities, colour TV and hairdryers, most rooms have ensuite bathrooms. We serve a buffet style breakfast with fresh fruit, cereal, yogurt, fresh ground coffee a selection of tea and a choice of cooked breakfast. We can help you during your stay by booking bus trips and providing information about our city. we look forward to your visit and hope to make it a memorable one. We offer excellent value and are a non-smoking house, and provide private parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Kariba Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kariba Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Kariba Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland