I stayed with a group of girls for my hen doo last weekend 31st August. Booking was great, Carolyn so helpful. Checking in and out was great and got towels on check in. We stayed in block 4 apartment 1. 9 of us had the full 12 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms to ourselves. The place is huge and spacious and so central, perfect for a night out in the city with a group for less than 30pounds each. Downside was that the kitchen had dirty plates from last occupants and their food was still in the fridge. Bleugh. And the noise from the 3 sisters pub/club next door (which is amazing, highly recommend) will mean you will not get to sleep no matter which corridor you are on until at least 3am on a Saturday night. Who cares if you are drunk but not a place for relaxing sleep. Beds are like sleeping on a table they are so hard, but again if you are coming to the city to enjoy a big night out, need somewhere to get ready, get a shower etc this it is ideal! Oh also reception sells bacon rolls in the morning, which was heaven with a hangover!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fancy having your own private room within a shared apartment, or your very own apartment, right in the city-centre of Edinburgh? Well you can at Euro Hostel’s budget accommodation in Edinburgh Halls. Perfect for everyone from singles and couples to families, backpackers and groups of all sizes, our Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls accommodation is the ideal base to explore this fabulous city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Hotel Edinburgh
- Euro Hostel Edinburgh Halls Scotland