A group of five of us stayed here in Jan. '09. Our experience was very good. We booked the large three bedroom duplex (penthouse) apartment which had more than enough room for five adults. (This apartment was half price on apartment website)The bedrooms were spotless and roomy. The kitchen was very well equipt and also spotless. The living area was spacious and had seating at the dining area for eight people! The customer service via email prior to arrival was thorough and personal. We were able to request exactly how we wanted the beds to be set up (ie. as twins, singles or doubles).
Check in was straight forward and hassle free.
The location of the apartments is convienient to the city, about a ten minute walk to city centre. The apartments are modern and in a newly developed area so for that reason are not full of old world charm which some might miss.
There are two wine bars in the same block as this development which some might find handy although we went into the city each night.
In summary, EQ2 comes highly recommended for a modern, clean self-catering experience within walking distance Edinburgh city centre.
- Also Known As:
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq-2 Hotel Edinburgh
- Fountain Court Apartments Eq 2
- Fountain Court Apartments EQ-2 Edinburgh, Scotland
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel and Venere so you can book your Fountain Court Apartments EQ-2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.