Stayed for a couple of nights with my daughter, whilst visiting her Uni (all being well this coming Sept).
The B&B was lovely, very welcoming staff, pretty room, nice touch with the free port, very clean and the food was excellent.
Right next to a bus stop, which takes you to Princes Street - couldn't be any easier to get into the city centre quickly.
Thoughly enjoyed our stay and it helped my daughter decide she loves Edinburgh - we'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, I Pod Docking Station, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland