Our second visit and Marina and her lovely staff made us very welcome. Despite it being the run-up to Christmas she took the time to stop and chat. On-street car parking wasn't a problem and being a group of 5 meant a pre-booked taxi was the quickest & cheapest transport option into the city. The location, overlooking the historic Leith Links, was also a plus. Breakfast was splendid with the haggis and marmalade being the highlights. The rooms were clean and comfortable although they did vary considerably in their size - this was especially true for the bathrooms. Overall, a lovely stay with lovely people. We will return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, I Pod Docking Station, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, HostelBookers, Expedia, Despegar.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland