This Is a lovely guest house ideal for anyone not wanting to stay in Edinburgh City Centre.Buses stop a short walk away and are very regular.The room we had was at the front of the property overlooking Leith links and was beautifully presented and very clean only downside the décor was quite dark and we had to have a small light on at all times.The breakfast was excellent with a large menu choice We stayed three nights and would use this guest again if we were in the area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sandaig...overlooking the historic Leith Links park. All rooms have En-suite facilities. Complimentary drink on arrival. Free Wi Fi, Hospitality Tray, Radio Alarm Clock, I Pod Docking Station, Hairdryer, Iron & Ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HostelBookers so you can book your Sandaig Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandaig Guest House Hotel Edinburgh
- Sandaig Guest House Edinburgh, Scotland