Stayed 5 nights B&B over the Hogmanay 2014 at Ceilidh-Donia. There was a warm and informative welcome from Annette on our arrival. The room ticked all the boxes, Warm with plenty of hot water and a comfy bed. The breakfast spread was fresh, tasty and plentiful. The owners generosity extended to bottles of Prosecco and chocolate which were left in the room and Maxx's offer of a wee dram of 18 year old Malt at breakfast. Loved our stay in Edinburgh and a big Thank you for our great stay at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh Donia
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.