I loved this hotel! The beds were so comfy and warm, and the shower was heavenly. Breakfast was delicious every morning, and there was coffee, juice, etc. too. One night, I was too tired to go out somewhere for dinner, so the woman who runs the hotel made me a delicious sandwich right on the spot, and she offered to mail my postcards for me the morning I left. It was very quiet and in a quiet neighborhood as well. It is a bit of a hike from the city center, but I like walking so I walked to and from the city center instead of taking the bus-- but there were several bus stops very close by for those who don't like to walk longer distances. I would definitely come back here next time I'm in Edinburgh!
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh Donia
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.