We chose this hotel because of the reviews on TripAdvisor and the competitive price. We were not disappointed. The room was very comfortable with a huge bed and a spotless bathroom and excellent shower. Breakfast was not speedy but I couldn't have cooked it better myself (I'm proud to be a good cook) poached eggs were always perfect. I'd rather have fresh food, and it gave me time to pour over my guide book and plan the day. Yes, it's not in the city centre, but even with dodgy weather, getting the bus there and back was just as easy as finding somewhere to park, no problem at all. Thanks for a great 3 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland