We loved this place - it has a warm, friendly, family-feel to it and the owners and incredibly helpful and lovely. The two dogs are great fun too and enjoyed a good belly rub of an evening in the bar area. The breakfasts were absolutely outstanding - cooked to order eggs benedict and deliciously fresh smoked salmon and scrambled egg options were the highlights. It benefits from being a little out of the way and therefore very quiet and calm but there are plenty of buses to get you the short distance into the city if you get tired of looking at Arthur's Seat out of your window!
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh Donia
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.