We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Ceilidh-Donia. The staff were friendly and helpful with lots of recommendations for places to see and things to do to get the most out of our stay in the city. Breakfast was a real treat with a wide selection of options including cooked-to-order dishes as well as continental breakfast options, too. Our room was lovely with an amazing view of Arthur's Seat. If you fancy a walk up this famous landmark (which I would definitely recommend) then the hotel is ideally situated. Travelling into town was very easy with regular buses and taxis that can shuttle you back and forth to the city centre if you don't fancy the walk. We especially loved the dogs! I would happily recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh Donia
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.