I think this was the best B&B I've ever stayed in. As a season traveler I have to say the service was impecable. The owners were more than helpful, giving us tips, maps, an places we might enjoy. Plus the check-in complementary drink was not expected bu very much apreciated.
The only set back was the DVD player in our room was not working properly, but the staff was on it that same day.
Great collection of books, and DVD's to borrow. Exellent brekfast. And a short bus ride to Edinburgh City Center.
I'm definetly staying here next time i'm up in Edinburgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm Scottish welcome awaits at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia, Edinburgh. Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh offers great value three star accommodation when visiting Edinburgh, the historic capital city of Scotland. Max and Annette Preston, together with their children Hayley and Struan, invite you to enjoy your holiday, City break or business trip in Edinburgh at the Hotel Ceilidh-donia with full facility accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Ceilidh-Donia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ceilidh Donia Hotel Edinburgh
- Hotel Ceilidh-Donia Edinburgh, Scotland